Wanda Mihuleac, born 28 May 1946 in Bucharest is a contemporary artist, visual artist, writer and bibliophile French book publisher.
She learned drawing from the age of eight, and later attended a high school specializing in fine arts. Student at the Bucharest National University of Art from 1964 to 1970, then at the University Paris-1 Panthéon-Sorbonne from 1993 to 1994. She participates in international biennials and obtained distinctions in Romania and France. It creates in 2001 TranSignum editions, whose purpose is to publish limited edition books bibliophile accompanied by engravings, photographs and original works.
PRIVAT & PUBLIC COLLECTION
- Romanian library, New-York
- Museum of Art Collections, Bucarest
- Romania Art Museum, Bucarest
- Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris
- Grand Palais, Paris
- Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris
- Maison d’Alsace, Strasbourg